Terms & Conditions
We are pleased to be supplying you with our equipment. Please sign this Hire Agreement to confirm your acceptance of our terms and conditions. If you wish to cancel your hire because you do not agree with any of our terms, please contact us immediately and we will cancel your booking for you as equipment unfortunately cannot be hired out without your acceptance of our terms.
Party Panels will endeavour to arrive promptly to all bookings. However, on the VERY rare occasion due to high traffic volume, road works or other circumstances beyond our control we cannot guarantee 100% that we will arrive at the exact time requested.
1. All equipment is for indoor use only.
2. Hire rates are for a 36 hour period allowing delivery/collection from 12 noon on the day before use date and return by 12 noon on the day following use date. Additional hire days be negotiable depending on availability. Later return without prior agreement will result in deposit forfeit.
3. All goods to be returned in a clean and undamaged condition. Any goods returned damaged will be subject to a charge up to forfeit of deposit or in rare circumstances charged at our current replacement value. No refunds or discounts will be made for any unused goods.
4. Prices subject to alteration without notice.
5.You (the "Hirer") are responsible for any injury or damage occurring whilst the equipment is on hire to you. Although Party Panels holds Public Liability Insurance, the Hirer will be responsible/liable for any loss, damage or injury occurring from or as a result of use whilst on hire, including if any of the equipment is knocked over. Please ensure your guests do not play on or near your hired backdrop or pedestal tables.
6. A deposit of an amount at the discretion of the company will be payable on confirmation of order. This represents a holding deposit initially. The deposit amount on commencement of hire is then used as a breakage/shortage/damage deposit. If your party is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, you may transfer your deposit to a future date within 12 months. Only one transfer per deposit paid.
6. All customers will be required to make full cleared payment prior to hire commencement.
7. A delivery set up and collection service is available. Please ask for a quotation. Deliveries/collections are based on having easy access to a ground floor location only - if this is not adhered to we must know in advance.
8. There must be sufficient space to set up your backdrop display.
8. The hirer is responsible for any loss/damage to goods for the entirety of the hire period. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are fully covered by insurance with regard to theft, damage and public liability risks.
9. We will not be liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
10. All equipment has been safety checked before delivery - however in the event of any uncertainty please contact us.
11. All covers will be delivered fully laundered. A £50 holding deposit will be payable in advance to cover any damages or permanent stains on covers. Most food/drink marks do wash off covers but after washing on return of the equipment, if there are any permanent stains, these will be charged for from the holding deposit. NOTE: In the unlikely event that you do see any damage, marks or stains on any of the covers/frames/tables please do let us know and take pictures BEFORE they are used. This will then confirm that the damage was not caused by you, the Customer.
12. Accessories such as balloons and tablecloths are subject to availability and colours may vary from photos depending on what we have in stock. We are not balloon specialists. We can put you in touch with a Balloon professional if you have a particular balloon display in mind.
13. Party Panels are committed to protecting your privacy. As a business which holds personal data relating to you, we are legally obliged to inform you of what data we hold for you and how we will use it.
Information held on file:
Email addresses as supplied by you.
Date and venue of party
Any specific delivery details regarding access to property.
The information we collect is not passed any third party or any marketing company unless required for legal requirements. Under UK law we are duty bound to share information to HMRC if requested.